Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

From Tessie With Love....

Tessie here... OK... I have control.  I used the mesmerizer on Casey and she is typing whatever I say.

I used it on her this morning and dragged her into the living room. 

I made her stand in front of my townhouse and take photos. Then I told her what I want done on each floor.  NOW. 
 She is not going to give me the castle, so I want my house re-done.

We will start with the living room and kitchen.  I am saying OPEN FLOOR PLAN in her ear, every time we look at it.  Maybe she will get the hint.  I hate the dark kitchen that can't be seen, except through the windows.

Then I made her look at the bedroom.  That's not to bad.

However, when I get up to go to the bathroom at midnight, The bathroom being on a different floor is a pain!

Maybe she could put a smaller bathroom where the closet is and then make the bathroom a larger closet.  Most of my aprons would fit in there if that were the arrangement.
The roof garden is the only part of the house that I really like. I have to make a list of other things I want done.

Don't tell Casey what I did....

OK, Casey here... I let her think that she was in control.  I really wasn't mesmerized..

It was just a way to get her off of my back whilst I finish the castle. She just doesn't give up.  I need a break.

I may have to do some of each for a week or two.  She wants all new furniture for the living room and an open floor plan for the first floor.  Big plans for the whole house.

I hate to admit it, but I have never liked the layout of her townhouse. Maybe if I work on it a little too, she will be a happy camper and easier to live with. 

It's either that or kick her out, house and all.  I probably wouldn't live long if I tried to do that.  So...
Appeasement is in order... We are going to have a heart to heart talk.  No mesmerizer anywhere in sight.  Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Good luck! It is a big renovation project, but I musts ay I like her ideas. Don't tell her I said so!
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, I did quickly push the right buttons, so that she couldn't see what I added to the post. Please don't tell her!