Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, May 12, 2017

Reassurance...

I didn't clean the castle today, due to a long standing engagement.  A while ago, some of the witches that are beaders, decided that, every other Friday, we would get together and do beadwork...

Today was the first day.  It was here and three of us showed up... I had to.  My house.

This is all I did.  I cut apart old necklaces and other things and came up with enough beads to do a double elastic bracelet. Actually, I only cut apart jewelry while they were here.  I strung this after they all went home.

In the process, I found these two bracelets that need to be finished.  I will probably do that this afternoon, since the day is almost over anyway.  Good excuse!
After everyone left, I went into the bedroom and found Tessie chatting with Cinderella.  Yup. I left the lights plugged in... Big mistake.

Tessie was reassuring Cindy(that's what Tessie calls her) that she would be free to run home if she so desired...

I quickly pulled the plug so that Cinderella went back to sleep. Then I put tape over the outlet.

That puts an end to that... I didn't tell Tessie that Cindy will probably not remember the short conversation.  The lights have to be on longer for them to remember anything.  I think that I caught it in time.  I hope!

Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

miniaturista said...

Muy bonito.
Un abrazo
Maite

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Your Tessie is like my Ozzy...you can't take your eyes off them for a minute.
Big hug
Giac