Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Zar to the Rescue!

When I woke up this morning, I found Zar going from room to room in the castle, trying to rescue fair maidens...

He didn't know that the ladies in question  couldn't respond without lights.

First he tried awakening Sleeping Beauty.  No response.  He was too shy to try kissing her... So she is still asleep... It wouldn't have worked anyway.
He used a different tactic with the Frog Prince's girl friend... These were his exact words. "Madam, may I fetch you a towel?"  I do believe that he was trying to sound British.

Still no response without lights.

I guess I should tell him, like I told Tessie, and put him out of his misery.

He just thinks that he is being ignored.

I took him aside and told him about the lights.
He decided to make one last try.

He tried with Rapunzel. Yelling at the top of his lungs, he told her, "Hey Lady!  There's a witch behind you with a big pair of scissors!  She's going to give you one heck of a haircut!"

About that time, Tessie whispered to me, "There's only one solution!"

She got the glue and I grabbed Zar...
He won't be moving from his corner box anytime soon.

I plopped him on the spot of glue that Tessie put on his chair and Tessie held him down until he was stuck. Really well stuck.

Then we both went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and some cookies.

I will let him stew for a while and then explain the lighting problem and let him loose. 

I doubt that he will try to rescue anyone after this. 

I am going back to work and listen to the pounding on the roof.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: