Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Back to White!

I kept looking at the brown and really disliking it. Yesterday I went back to white.  It was just a better choice all the way around.

After a couple of hours of repainting, once again, I am happy with the white now. 

The rest of the day was spent putting on shingles, one by one.
I went and got the L angle to put on top of the roof and a couple of pieces of trim to go under that.

I finally decided on this one.  It will be painted a different color than the rest of the roof. I noticed that the three shingles at the end of the last row are shorter than the rest. That's what happens when you have been working too long without a break. I will have to rip those off and replace them. 

It seems like this little She Shed is more trouble than a full sized house.  One step forward and two steps back. 

I did decide on the front roof trim and I am NOT changing that. 

I also found a couple of pair of French doors that will suffice.  I am going to glue them in place and forget about them. 

Don't tell Tessie.  She will want working doors that she can mess with.  There's not much she can do if I glue them in place and then tell her that's how it is going to be.

I am going back now and fix three shingles and do something with the color of the roof and floor. 

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

meemaw said...

Oh my Goodness! Tessie is sighing and whining about working French doors...how CAN you possibly resist?

Caseymini said...

Martha, did you forget that I am twelve times bigger than Tessie? I get to win most of the battles!LOL

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Yes, it does look much better. It really pops now. As for the non-working doors...well done!
Big hug
Giac