Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Witches' Envy...

I took the box with all of the trims to Wednesday Witches today.  I figured that they would either throw me out, or start following me around to get to the treasures before I do...  
I made one hat before I left for witches and when I got there, I was not in the mood to do more. We had a good time and I got nothing done.

Tessie liked the hat, but wanted more...

Not going to happen Tessie.

Tomorrow I want to start on Albert. 

Walter is going golfing for four days and will not require feeding or a clean house...
Actually, that's a good thing. The workroom is starting to fill up again... That's NOT a good thing.

Before I start Albert, I had better do a bit of straightening in the workroom.  If I don't, I won't be able to find any of the tools or supplies that I am going to need to start on Albert...

Wish me luck.  I am going to need it to get this mess cleaned up. Then Albert, here we come!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I haven't commented for awhile, but I read your notes every day. I like
the hat. I'm looking forward to "seeing" Albert come alive. I hope to someday soon
get back to working on the "people" I have started.The practice feet and hands that
I did from molds came out looking good. The face not so much. But with a bit more
practice, I'll get a good one. My goal is to have several young men come to town
to court the young ladies.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Phyllisa! I am so happy to see you commenting! I will be thinking of you as I work on Albert.

Isabel Ruiz said...

¡Ánimo!