Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

All Quiet, All Day...

When we got home from dinner, Tessie was finally out of bed.  She was not up  to talking with people, but she was back to talking to alligators and dogs...

She's still not talking to me. 

She's still mad that I missed yesterday... Oh well.....
Zar evidently tried to get her to make him a pie... It wasn't happening... She is still not talking to him either.

Thus. No pie.

He is not great at making his own.  He just made a mess of the colonial kitchen.

Guess who has to clean it up tomorrow. Not him.
I looked in on Albert.  He is still trying to make a deal with Daisy for her house and time machine.

So far, I think that he is batting 0. 

Daisy one! She doesn't want to trade the time machine for anything.

Albert zero! I imagine he is going to keep trying... Good luck, Albert!

I can tell him that it's not going to happen.  Daisy likes her day trips to Tombstone.

As for me, I am just going to stand back and watch things happen... Don't hold your breath, Albert.

I am going now and  try to get a few minis done before bedtime.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
If Tessie is so upset why does she not write a post once in a while.
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

No way, Giac. If I teach her how to use the computer, I would be broke by tomorrow! She knows about Amazon and a few others that I order minis from!

Jodi Hippler said...

Everyone deserves a vacation day! You should allow yourself a few each year. :o)
You and your wonderful blog are a treasure to be grateful for! If you take a day I'll miss you, but will be happy knowing that you're probably doing something interesting to share with us later!