Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Even Redder Than the Photo!

This photo doesn't really do the sunset last night justice! It was even redder than it shows up here!

This is part of  the reason that we live in Arizona.  The sunsets are like this a lot of the time.
 Now back to the real world.  I had to re-glue the bench a third time.  It is now working right.

The blue in the foreground is what I am using for the upholstery. It is very thin, but has an almost leather like finish.

The real bench has brown upholstery, but I thought that the blue would go better with the Star Wars material of the bed covers.
This is a piece of upholstery material that I had in my stash.  The right side is at the outer edges of the photo. 

It actually looks a lot like the rug that they have under Amare's bed.

I simply cut the fabric to a little larger than I want the rug.  Then I smeared glue around the edges.  After it's dry, I will cut it to the right size.

We are coming along nicely. Fingers crossed!

April is doing the turkey, tomorrow.  I get to do Christmas.

It all works out.  I have more time to play with making Christmas presents while she cooks.

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.



1 comment:

anisnofla said...

¡Bonito atardecer!
Besitos