Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Just Needs Shading Now.

OK. I got sidetracked by a couple of toilet paper cores for a little while.  I now have frames for a couple of carpet bags and eleven purses.
Then I went back to work on the stones.

I went over all of the lines with my crochet hook.
Then I painted a base coat of Antique White all over the stones and the bare walls on the outside.

I still need to take it in and while sitting next to the music tower, I need to do some antiquing and shading on the stonework.
All I have to do is get Tessie and Spike to move.  They both seem to think that they are going to own this one.

Anyway, that's all I am going to do today.  I have to go out in the back yard and recover some of the plants.  The wind is blowing things all over the place.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Your stonework looks Great and I'm sure that Tessie is well- pleased.

Marian said...

Que bien te esta quedando esa extructura.
Un abrazo