Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Where's My Dress???

I hate to tell Tessie, but her new dress is at a standstill for a couple of hours.

I picked out a few pieces for her to choose from, but they all could use a good washing.

They have been sitting on a shelf for a number of years.  Sooo.....
 She is going to have to wait for the wash and dry cycles to run.

We both liked these two, so they will probably be what we will use. 
While I am at it, I thought that I would show you a close up of another secret.  The piece of fabric in this photo is a good one to use for petticoats and other places where you can use a plain white fabric or one with very little design in them.

I get it in the men's department at Walmart. 

They are men's handkerchiefs and there are a number of them in every package and they are very reasonable in price.

Anyway, we are going to be sitting here waiting for the washer and dryer to do their jobs.

So I will just say "So long." for today.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: